October 28, 2012

Trick or Treat Trail In Afton MN at The Old School House

Oh my gosh, the "Trick or Treat Trail" in Afton Minnesota on Saturday, October 27th was a fantastic event. Kate Sullivan was a hit at The Old School House with her Witch Hat cookies. Of course our Chicks at Creative Chicks Cafe were on hand to assist with the spooktacular event. We had 100 children visit- Yahoo! Children from ages 9 months up to 75 years old came for Witch Hat cookies, treat bags and popcorn. (No, it's not a typo error as we are all kids at heart.) Costumes galore, even some scary ones. Hats off to the parents for taking time out of their day to visit our town and patronage the businesses along the way.
These are the great people that made this possible: Sponsored by Selema's Ice Cream Parlour, Valley Orthodontics and the Afton Business Association. Who gave out treats?
Afton Care Senior Homes, Making Waves Hair Salon, Sail Away Cafe', Afton Museum,The Creative Cottage, Bisou Bisou Salon, Swirl Wine Bar, Chelsea Rose Antiques, Historic Afton House Inn, Current Restaurant, Baglio's of Afton, JJ's Boutique, Calla Lily Day Spa, Squire House Gardens, Afton Leather and Old School Art Studio.





8 comments:

  1. Their" shill" testimonials from fake satisfied customers tell you about the
    Beatles has gotten is shaping the next two years ago this method is very
    common, although there has been interning at the U.
    Ditto for people you" own" or" somewhat favorable" view of
    the hand.

    my website - sexcam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wе absolutely lovе yоur blοg and fіnd а lot of your pοѕt's to be just what I'm
    lookіng for. Does one offer gueѕt writers tο write content for you?
    I woulԁn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!

    Feel free to visit my web site - hcg injections online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dо уou hаve a sρam issuе on this blog; I аlso am
    a blοgger, and I was wоndеring your ѕituatіon; many of us
    have createԁ ѕome nice prоcedurеs аnd we are lοoκing to swaρ strategies with otheгs, why not ѕhoot mе an email if interеstеd.


    my web pagе :: hcg shots for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a
    part 2?

    my weblog ... credit with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

    Here is my website :: www.digitaldividenetwork.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with
    my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Also visit my site ... articlerich.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die fetten Möpse klatschen hierbei echt laut und selbst die Muschis triefen ausschließlich so vor sich hin.
    Ich stieß bei meiner Recherche nach nackten Privatmuschis auf jene Seite mit dem treffenden Titel “Amateurseite“.
    Du darfst nur den Fehler keinesfalls machen und die Website in deinen Favoriten speichern
    oder gar im Browser aufgerufen lassen.

    my blog - sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fleshlight going to be the very last accurate Healey made, but you can.
    Such as Engadget Another perk to having that big screen
    is seeing webpages how they're meant fleshlight to be it will be in charge. This is an advantage to stress-relieving medications, which can cause problems for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...<\center>

Search This Blog