December 21, 2010

" Memories Become Treasures" During The Holiday Season



Sandy and Richard
My sister Sandy is the "Matriarch" of our family now that our parents and grandparents are deceased. She is the oldest, the wisest and assumes the huge responsibility of Grandma, Aunt, Mother, Sister and Wife. My father was a very sentimental man, a trait that Sandy has acquired in her life as well.  Several years back, Sandy and Richard created a "Memory" wall in their living room for Richard's father Orvin, our Grandma Kate, and our parents Earl and Marlene. Each "Memory" box is filled with wonderful "Things" that have lifetime memories. I always find myself standing and looking at these wonderful memories during our Christmas gatherings. I feel as if they're all here with us as we celebrate the holidays. Thanks "Big" Sis for keeping past memories always as a present reminder.
Patty

Search This Blog

Posted by Picasa