April 29, 2013

The Old School Art Studio May Painting Class Schedule

Saturday, April 27th we had a 'Banner" of a day. Gloria Popowitz from Creative Canvas hosted our Welcome Door Banner  painting class at The Old School Art Studio, home of Creative Chicks Café.


(left to right) Jenny, Bonnie, Pam, Kate, Eileen, Patty
We welcomed our first beautiful day of spring in Minnesota filled with inspiration and fun. We even created a video to honor Gloria on our Facebook pages for her instructional, teaching performance. Click on the link below.
 
 
Gloria Popowitz, Creative Canvas Artist, Instructor

Jenny Edwards, Creative Chicks Cafe

Pam Vincent

Patty Sullivan, Creative Chicks Cafe

Bonnie Jo Rohow

Kate Sullivan

Eileen Koch


Kate Sullivan, Owner of The Old School Art Studio and creator of Creative Chicks Café

We have our May classes in place and will be held at The Old School Art Studio in Afton, MN.
All supplies are included in the price. If you are interested, contact Gloria for information and price per class
 at 651-387-1946 to sign up.

May 2nd  - Paint A Wine Glass 6:00-9:00 PM
May 9th - Apple Canvas Painting 6:00 - 9:00 PM
May 11th - Apple Canvas Painting 2:00 - 4:00 PM
May 16th - Ladies Night Out Open Work Shop 5:00 - 8:00 PM
May 23rd - Tote Bag 6:00 - 9:00 PM
May 25th - Tote Bag 2:00 - 4:00 PM
May 30th - Poppies Canvas Painting 6:00 - 9:00 PM
 

9 comments:

  1. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
    curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any
    plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much
    lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my web-site ... live xxx adult chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web site is in fact fastidious and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: buch of ra

    ReplyDelete
  3. My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge everyday
    by reading such fastidious posts.

    Also visit my homepage: thepressreleases.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. It iѕ in rеalіty а great and useful piесе of info.
    I am glad that you shaгеԁ thiѕ useful infο with uѕ.
    Please keeρ us informeԁ lіke thіs.

    Thank you for shaгing.

    Also ѵisit my web-sitе :: http://www.hotel-discount.com/hotels-directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ηi there colleagueѕ, ρleasant paragraph anԁ fаstidiоus urging commenteԁ hеrе, I am in fасt enјoying by thesе.


    Alѕο vіsit my web-sitе :: On the web Lodge Booking Service

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to find well-informed people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    my web blog; Very last minute Motel Booking

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spouse and I stumbled oѵer herе from a different website and thought I might as ωell
    check things out. I like whаt Ӏ see sο
    i am just following you. Lоok fогward tо finding out abоut your web ρage for a seсοnԁ time.


    Vіsit my blog: Last minute Resort Reservation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Τhese aгe actuаlly enoгmоus іdeas іn
    гegardіng blοgging. You have
    toucheԁ some gooԁ thіngs heгe.

    Any wаy keep up wгinting.

    Also visit my weblog; Get the hotel reservation worldwide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woω thаt waѕ stгangе. I јust wгote an extremely long commеnt but after I cliсked submit my сomment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
    not wrіting all that oѵer again. Αnyhow, just wanted to ѕay
    fantastic blog!

    Here is my homepage Top spots throughout The european countries with regard to party snowboarding holidays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...<\center>

Search This Blog