February 10, 2011

Wow.... I know you are all waiting for our usual Thursday post......But..... You'll have to wait one more day. We had our "open workshop" all day and then my granddaughters kindergarden school play tonight and I don't have anything ready to post. Please check back tomorrow and I promise you wont be disappointed! In the meantime you can go back in the archives. We have had so many interesting things to talk about over the last eleven months, and if there's a favorite please leave us a comment below. Happy reading!-Kate

P.S. I have a little secret, a blog that is not yet announced! Jenny, yes Jenny our "Internet guru" is getting married and we started a blog about her wedding. Simply go to www.jennyandrobedwards.blogspot.com to see more! Let us know what you think!

Search This Blog

Posted by Picasa